The use of the property of state enterprises may be carried out in the manner of economic management or operational management. What are the features of both mechanisms?
Facts about the right of economic management
Under the right of economic management is understood as a mechanism within which the management of a state enterprise is able to use the property of the relevant firm within the limits established by legislation and other regulatory sources. For example, the management of an enterprise may be allowed to use real estate, but not movable. The owner of the company, in which the mechanism of economic management - the state, operates, has the right:
- to exercise control over how the company's management implements the right of economic management;
- to appoint the management of a state-owned company;
- reorganize the enterprise;
- use a portion of the profits from the use of assets.
If the owner discovers that the property in the course of economic management is not used for its intended purpose, then he can withdraw it from the fixed assets of the enterprise. 22) state-owned enterprises;
These entities have the right to dispose of state property:
- within the limits established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- in accordance with the tasks set by the owner;
- taking into account the specifics of the property.
The owner of a state-owned enterprise has the right:
- to withdraw from fixed assets property that is not used for its intended purpose;
- to distribute the firm's income;
- to exercise other powers that are determined by law.
The main difference between the law of economic management and the right of operational management is that the subject of the first mechanism is the management of a state enterprise. In the second case, the circle of possible participants in legal relations related to property management is much wider.
Having considered the difference between the right of economic management and the right of operational management, let us fix the conclusions in the table.
|The right of economic management||The right of operational management|
|What do they have in common?|
|Both mechanisms are used to organize the management of state property|
|What is the difference between them?|
|Implemented by state-owned enterprises||Implemented by state-owned enterprises, private, autonomous, budgetary institutions|