Some believe that love and passion are completely identical concepts, and therefore use them as synonyms. In fact, they have little in common, although they are inextricably linked with human relationships. Love should not be replaced by passion either in speech or in life. Why should one always distinguish passion from love? Let's try to clarify this issue.
Love - a deep feeling aimed at another person, the basis of which is spiritual closeness, mutual respect, the desire to give the best to the object of love.
Passion is a desire-based feeling of lust that is uncontrollable and strongly influences a person's behavior and thinking.
Passion is closely related to desire, lust. But when the desire is fulfilled, satisfied, the passion, as a rule, fades away, comes to naught. Relationships dominated by love are much longer.
Passion is an egoistic, possessive feeling, it is impatient, categorical. Passion deprives a person of freedom, making him emotionally dependent. If required, she no doubt puts relationships with other people on the line, hurts. When passion is a priority, it ultimately destroys itself and the couple's relationship.
If passion is without love, then such a relationship has no future. Love can be without passion. Very often passionate feelings turn into a peaceful, calm channel. Passionate impulses are replaced by trust, mutual respect, the need for each other. Love is based on self-giving, selflessness, forgetting oneself for the sake of another. Love says: "Whatcan Ibe able to dofor you?" And passion cries out: "Whatare youready to dofor me?" Passion goes ahead, love is tactful and noble, it is not in a hurry, not in a hurry.
Passion makes one fall into addiction akin to a narcotic one, painfully desire more and more bright and strong emotions. But such violent feelings cannot exist for a long time. Passion can lead to humiliation, love never humiliates, but, on the contrary, elevates, gives strength to live.
- Passion is based primarily on desire, and love is based on intimacy.
- Passion quickly, sometimes instantly flares up, but just as quickly and fades away. Love is a long-term feeling, over the years it only gets stronger, intensifies.
- Passion without love ultimately destroys, love (with or without passion) creates, makes a person better, more perfect.
- Passion is inherent in selfishness, love is based on giving the partner all the best, on the desire to please him. Passion seeks to bind, love gives freedom.
- Life without passion is not a problem for many, but life without love is unbearable for any person.