To look elegant and respectable at a gala event, a man simply needs to get a tuxedo or a spectacular suit. But you can stop your choice on one or another option only after getting acquainted with their characteristic features and characteristics. Let's consider the main differences between a tuxedo and a suit.
Suit - a set consisting of several elements of outerwear (usually a jacket and trousers).
Tuxedo - a kind of suit designed for special occasions.
First of all, it should be said that the tuxedo is a kind of suit. In its classic version, it should consist of several mandatory elements: a jacket, trousers, bow tie, sash or black vest. Distinctive features of the tuxedo are a jacket with satin or silk lapels, which is very open on the chest, as well as trousers with shiny side stripes. In addition to the jacket, there is a satin sash that fastens at the back, or a satin vest. An ordinary suit can be complemented by a wide variety of elements: a tie, a bow tie, classic trousers of various cut, etc.
Tuxedo can be safely called an elite type of clothing designed exclusively for special occasions. A suit is a familiar everyday outfit of a businessman or business person, which is not very suitable for social events. It can be made in a wide variety of colors and complemented by shirts and ties in various shades. A tuxedo, as a rule, is monochromatic and is worn complete with a snow-white shirt. To purchase a quality tuxedo, you will have to shell out a considerable amount of money. But any man in it will look very, very impressive. The costume has long become a familiar and commonplace for us, it is worn by both men and women. A tuxedo is a purely masculine wardrobe item designed to emphasize the high status of its owner.
- Tuxedo is a kind of suit designed for special occasions.
- A classic tuxedo consists of several essential elements: a jacket, trousers, bow tie, sash or black waistcoat.
- Distinctive features of the tuxedo are considered to be an open chest jacket with silk lapels and trousers with silk stripes.
- A tuxedo is an elite type of clothing, due to which it is much more expensive than a suit.
- The tuxedo is made of plain fabric and complemented by a snow-white shirt, while the suit can be made in any color scheme and combined with shirts of different shades.
- A tuxedo is a purely masculine item of clothing, while a suit is worn by both men and women.