- Automatic transmission does not give the car such a rapid dynamics as a variator.
- The automatic machine has a much higher fuel consumption than the variator.
- The automatic machine requires a larger volume of transmission oil, the oil must be changed more often than with the variator.
- Repairing an automatic machine is expensive, but making it much faster than a variator, the design features of which requires high professionalism.
- The main component of the machine is the torque converter, which performs the function of gear shifting, the variator works without shifting gears. It smoothly changes the gear ratio.