- Aerobics and fitness have different functions: aerobics is designed to strengthen the cardiovascular system, and fitness - for quick weight loss.
- Aerobic exercises are much easier: a set of exercises can be performed even at home.
- Fitness is much more popular with women seeking a slim figure.
- Fitness activities must be accompanied by a variety of diets.
- Unlike fitness, aerobics does not require constant visits to gyms or exercise machines.
- A waste of time. More time is spent on fitness.