Thus, both the concealer and concealer are essential tools in maintaining the ideal appearance, but each of them has its own task.
- The concealer has a fairly dense, thick texture, the concealer is much lighter, softer and more fluid.
- The concealer is applied to the face only pointwise; the concealer can be used to treat local areas and zones where it is required.
- The concealer has a drying effect, the concealer is able to moisturize the skin.
- The corrector is applied to individual pimples, redness, inflammation. The concealer brightens areas with freckles, age spots, areas under and above the eyes.
- Correctors are usually presented in a wide range of colors. Concealers come in nude, natural shades.
- Concealer is applied before foundation, concealer after.